Russian Adoptions : Blind opinion by Natalia Kolesnikova
Natalia, Natalia, Natalia,
Reuters employes you to be a reporter. Why are you acting like a blogging opinion page writer?
Your article “Big bad Vlad” was published in the US by NEW YORK DAILY NEWS (opinion section)
The heartfelt, but misguided statement by Natalia was “Outlawing adoptions by Americans will only hurt Russian children”. This ignored the fact that America is the number one customer of human trafficking globally. It also ignores the fact that human beings are a vital and valuable natural resource of the country where they are born. Yes, the United States is a wonderful place, filled with some of the brightest and best minds from other countries around the world. But look again at what America is doing with that talent. Look again at what the countries who gave birth to those people have lost.
The idea that everyone is better off in America needs to be stopped. America has become a military, industrial complex with continued wars and unbridled corporate greed. Other countries on our planet have become much better places for young, bright minds to work to improve the human condition. America is a great experiment. It had the greatest generation ever, and now is on track for the worst generation ever (Baby boomers). Baby Boomers, with their desire to buy slave built goods, underage sex slaves, and international “orphans”, shows the extent to which our country has fallen from its previous greatness.
The bottom line is that international adoption is human trafficking wrapped in a warm new baby blanked and swimming in hundred dollar bills.
If you are interested in stopping the practice of buying babies from less wealthy families and countries, then you can learn alot more in the following links:
So when Natalia spouts “The strongman’s newest law is pure revenge.”, referring to Putin being in favor of stopping the flow of international adoptions in his country, you know it is an uneducated statement.
Natalia….of all the things you can bring up against Putin and his efforts to hold on to power in Russia, this has to be one of the weakest examples. Putin is acting in his country’s best interest on this deal. That may not sit well with some of the couples wanting to adopt, but international adoptions are bad for everyone.
Letters From Itia
I am ItiA
Months of ITIA
Search by category
- Imerica (Formerly America) : Now Colony of IsraelAmerica is no longer. All that remains is an Israeli controlled shell of a country. Welcome to Imerica.
- Drop Dropbox before Condoleezza Rice Gets You!The idea of adding Condoleezza Rice to the board of Dropbox has got to be one of the worst ideas ever! To give examples of how stupid it is, imagine adding Bin Laden to the board of United Airlines. Imagine adding Tamerlan Tsarnaev as an honorary director of the New York Marathon. It just makes […]
- Chuck Hagel and the New York Times Defending War CriminalsEvery American should be sickened at the insulting actions of the baby-boomers in the face of the gift given to us by the Greatest Generation.
- New York Times List: People the future Chinese owners of the NYT should fire immediatelyLike I said...the list of ignorant reporters at the New York Times is just too LONG. They need to be fired for their lies and ignorance. In closing let me offer my services to the new Chinese ownership of the New York Times in the near future to help you weed out all the prejudice and ignorance that is the NEW YORK TIMES.
- SodaStream: How to fight this racist companyGo buy and return a SodaStream product today.
- Scarlett Johansson Chooses Money Over HumanityScarlett Johansson simply chose to lie to Oxfam when she became their representative. In her heart she knew that she cared nothing for the suffering of the Palestinians.
- Devyani Khobragade : Not a crisis….just a criminalHow embarrassing. How pathetic. How worthless a country. Take your criminal and hide her in the arms of the wealthy. Better yet, marry her off to an Indian husband who can legally beat her on a daily basis.
- 2014 The HAARETZ operating much like WWII Newspaper Der Stürmerwhen Israeli Newspaper Haaretz starts using military analysts to report with social commentary as a national standard of communication, then propaganda is the outcome...not NEWS!
- Keiichi Hayashi: The one man who should not comment on ChinaKeiichi Hayashi is a representative of a fraudulent office. His words are meaningless. Only the actions of Japan matter as the office of the Ambassador of Japan means only lies.
- What is a Hero?You don't have a clue.